My first map

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
visual360media

Kind regards,

John Goulding
Hopki
Gnome

Cool, next up FoV radar beams, or an arrow to show which way you are looking in the map. :D
If i was to suggest one thing, with transitions make sure that your point hotspots are up at eye level, some are quite low and when you click the view tilts down as it zooms in.
Also, if you leave the first pan and return, you can not move, i think it may be to do with Issue #121
Change the FoV mode for the car park pano back to Vertical.
Just my 2 pence worth.
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
visual360media

Yep, will look into all of those points, to be honest, by the time i had finished i was sick o seeing any more of it!
The zoom in issue wants looking at but cannot yet be bothered!

Compass soon on another maybe, if it felt it needed it, yes.

Issue 121 ? Will look now, cheers
Kind regards,

John Goulding
visual360media

Ah, yes, noticed this only yesterday when browsing around, so will need to go bac and rectify, so may look at other bits soon! Damn!
Kind regards,

John Goulding
Hopki
Gnome

Hi John
Don't beat yourself up, you have done a cracking job.
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
sportsnapper

Nice - this is the next thing on my list.

Can I make a suggestion - that for the info panel you put a cross or some icon on it, and add a click event to the whole image to hide it. I spent ages (10 secs!) trying to get rid of the info panel till I realised I had to click the info button again.

Gareth
visual360media

Cheers Hopki!

Ha, yes, Sportsnapper, ok, will do one day, yes, should of done that in the first place, but just got fed up in the end of adding more and more events... my mind was spinning, finger aching etc (but it does have graphic above all the buttons saying what each does, as client had moans about that ! )
Mind you, I have a nice big 'skin' i can now use for other tours with an few edits ! All the hard work done :wink:
I personally like people to browse and play around and experiment but i guess most just wanna go on the site, and know what to do straight away.

Thanks both for your comments
Kind regards,

John Goulding