Is there any point

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
PanoMapper

in contributing to this forum?

I have tried to share with people here my own paltry efforts on several occasions, and although they have been viewed by many, no response to the work I have attempted to display for members has even been acknowledged.

At leat on panoguide, people tell me I am crap.

I would love to hear that from people who are committed to Pano2vr rather than get the silent treatment.

Unless, of course . . .

Yours deciding to quit this non-forum . . .

Jon

PS As a committed user of Pano2vr, and with some fairly sophisticated guis, which knock Hopki's into the next-to-last century, please let me know if you want something producing. I am certain that I am not as cheap as him, but everything is bespoke and (I think) rather smooth. Just look at previous posts or http://tactus360.com to see the results in action. However, those wanting a freebee (from whom I get a lot of posts asking for the ggsk files) can forget it :cry: .
360Texas

Hmmm.

Your Tactus360 provides a short narrative of the virtual tour. Wished that each pano page would provide a small description of what we are seeing.
Aukrus Center
I did provide some feed back for your Aukrus Center panoramas... we really like great light jazz music is fitting and proper for this effort. Continuous quiet music is great!
The menu graphic character is something new since we saw the original site.

You also showed us one or two Rorosmosheet pano's but now we see a few more. Single pano's should have descriptions. Yes we see its a 300 year old Copper Mine. Is there anything special about the panoramas you selected to show to us?

Needless to say.. you have mastered the art of lighting !

Please do not be so hard on us... I saw no imaging flaw's except maybe white balancing. Orange lighting means warm yellowish incandescent lighting... it should be white balanced.

You obviously worked hard on these projects.

Does the term Tactus translate into a special feature or meaning ? Tactus might mean Tactile or touch or type of touching rough, light, soft ? not sure.

Website is certainly professional. Site page Nav logic gets me directly to the information quickly. Yes I followed the link to Tactusdesign.com.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Jon,
I see other forum members have been very helpful to you even from the very start, sharing tips and tricks and even code.
I have just had a quick glance through all your posts and most of your requests for help have been answered or advice given. I have only seen one when no one replayed at all, however I did say a quick look so it is possible there may be one or two more.

There are many people selling their skin services to others in this forum without having to stamp their little feet saying they are better than someone else, which is pretty low and very unprofessional. As most of my custom work is for other photographers, and their customers think they have done the work, I don’t post it, well only the odd one or two that don’t mind.

My skin factory offers three products:
Graphics pack, which are very cheep to change the look of a skin.
Skin Packs, which are learning tools, for users to speed up their learning process of the skin editor, with written step by step instructions on how the skin was made and how to adapt it to individual needs.
And lastly, Custom skins, which I have made lots over the last few years.

I understand how frustrating it can be, sometimes no one answers a post, so what, move on, I don’t look at every post, I am most active in the Pano2VR General forum and only go to other parts every now and then. I must admit, I look for key words such as “Help” or “How” in the titles, solving other people problems increases my own skills.

If it was not for the fact I am setting off to the pano tools meeting later today I would not have seen this post, as I just wanted a quick catch up.

I know your above post was out of frustration, but I have used the word professional, your rant above is far from that, but yet you want to offer a professional service, the two don’t go together.
People vote with their feet, which means if you are selling and others want to buy, then they will.

Do what others have done in the past, offer some free stuff to get people hooked, then say "if you want more of the same and better, then visit my website". Then you will find out exactly what people think of your work, I get the general impression that people like mine, as my graphics, skin and custom work is going well.
Kind regards

Hopki :)
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/