derelict hospital panos

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
burgor57

Your derelict room pano on gallery page one, thrid row down, second from left - I've seen that room before in an urbex photo, with a woman in a green dress. Do you know it? WHere is that place? The textures and colour tones everywhere are fabulous. Really well captured. I think that's my favorite one of yours.
I assume when you take the bottom set of pictures you get the tripod legs in the photos and have to clone stamp them out in photoshop afterwards? Is that what you do?
PanoFrank

No, I haven´t heard of Jerremy Gibbs´ work, yet. But the images on his flickr-account look very promising! I´ll take a closer look later.

The pano of the refectory (the hall with the beautiful windows and the fabulous textures) shows one of the favourite places in Beelitz-Heilstätten located in one of the hospital buildings. It´s best in autumn, because after some days of rain, the floor is all wet with puddles of water which gives interesting reflections.
I assume when you take the bottom set of pictures you get the tripod legs in the photos and have to clone stamp them out in photoshop afterwards? Is that what you do?
Exactly. I use the "source correction" (not sure if the translation is accurate, as I use the german version) feature of Pano2VR to extract the bottom part of the pano and try to restore the floor (with more or less convincing results...) The before-and-after comparison may look like this:

Best regards
-Frank
PanoFrank

After quite a long time, a last update to my website. I just added another 7 panos - now there are 56 panos of this location (plus one bonus pano with a big mistake in it...)
I also added a couple of still photos. Hope you like them.

Frank