You only need to upgrade your license if:
- Upgrading from Pano2VR to Pano2VR Pro or from Object2VR single user to ObjectVR studio or Object2VR pro
- Upgrading to a major release (i.e., from 3.0 to 4.0)
- Adding additional users
- Log in to your account at http://ggnome.com/user.
If you haven’t purchased a product on our site yet, but have purchased a license in the past, you can use the Request new password tab and enter the email address associated with your license. You will then receive an email to reset your password.
- Under the My Licenses tab, you will see all of your licenses. Find the Upgrade options column. Click on the product to upgrade. The product will be added to the shopping cart.
If adding users, enter the total amount of users you wish to have on the license. Click, Update cart, to see the total price.
- Click, Checkout to go through the payment process.
Once the payment is confirmed, you will receive an email containing your updated license.
- If you upgraded to a new product, open the software, go to the settings or preferences and in the license key field, paste your new license.
- If you purchased your license from the Mac App Store, please contact support to get your upgrade.